The Zombies are here. The PUBG Mobile update 0.11.0 is going to bring the zombie mode with a mode to fight and kill not just the zombies but also their bosses who appear in the Resident Evil 2 movie.
- Added zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new time-limited event mode when players fight zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2
- Added Weather: Moonlight to Vikendi
- Added player spaces: it will be available where player information and connections are displayed and you can select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your space
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music
- Sanhok available in Arcade – quick match
- Shadows can be disabled under settings
- Past results can be kept up to one month only
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices
The Survive Till Dawn update is a time-limited event and it won’t last for always as in the future updates, it will be gone to keep the basic modes and maps alive. In this update, we are also going to see the Moonlight weather in the Vikendi map.
The quick match in Arcade that will last for 8 minutes mostly had Erangel map, but now Vikendi will also be there in the arcade games. The 0.11.0 update for PUBG Mobile is also going to fix the issue of terrain display in the budget phones. There’s a new feature called Player Spaces that will be present in the new update, and it will be available where player information and connections are displayed and you can select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your space.
If you were annoyed by the shadows in the game, they can be disabled through the settings after the new update is rolled out. The zombie mode will be activated on February 19th, though the game will go into maintenance mode from 00:00 to 08:00 UTC or 05:30 to 13:30 hours Indian time.